I am the experienced, dedicated attorney you need.
Your attorney should be a trusted advocate who fights for your best interests at each and every stage of your case. I believe that I am that attorney, and the thousands of individuals whom I have represented for over 40 years in the High Point, North Carolina area will agree. As a member of the North Carolina Advocates for Justice, my experience and credentials combined make me the right person to turn to when you need help with any of the following situations:
- You were injured due to the negligence of another or someone you love died due to another person’s negligence.
- You want help planning your estate, administering an estate, or settling an estate dispute.
- You are a state or federal worker who was injured on the job, and you want to ensure your right to proper workers’ compensation.
- You want to make plans for utilizing the Medicaid system.
- You want a professional to handle your civil or administrative case.
Reliable, client-focused results for those in need
While I possess all the technical skills to handle your case effectively, what really sets me apart as an attorney is my commitment. I respond quickly to every request for legal help, and I see it as my duty to reduce your anxieties as your case progresses.
I would be happy to tell you more about my credentials as an attorney and why I am the right lawyer for you and your case. Please reach out to my office, James M. Snow Law, today to set up your initial consultation with my firm.