Workers’ compensation (or workers’ comp) benefits are there to protect employees and ensure a safe working environment. When you are injured on the job, you want to feel comfortable recuperating without the worry of mounting costs or long-term difficulties. Here at James M. Snow Law, we want to help you get the workers’ compensation benefits that you deserve. If you’re injured at work, here are some situations in which a lawyer might be necessary to get you the benefits you deserve:
- Your claim is denied. There are some cases that aren’t as clear-cut as others. We can make sure your federal employer can’t deny your justifiable claim.
- You have a preexisting condition. A preexisting condition doesn’t mean that you can’t be injured or injured further on the job!
- You can no longer work. If your injury has made it impossible for you to do your work, you will need appropriate representation.
- You are receiving disability. We can ensure you are getting all of the appropriate compensation you deserve, disability and others!
- You are not getting proper treatment. It’s not uncommon for more expensive treatments or surgeries to be denied, and we want to make sure that doesn’t happen to you.
- You need a lawyer for a hearing. Representing yourself in your workers’ compensation hearing could be mean lost benefits.
- Your disability standing is denied. When an injury has left you disabled and that standing is denied, you are losing on benefits and job security.
- You’re receiving low-ball compensation. If your benefits are a low-ball offer, let us go to bat for you!
If you need help with a federal or postal workers’ compensation issue, please contact us here at James M. Snow Law today!